The production team has a place for you!
The regular schedule is from 4:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., including ½ hour paid for the meal, from Monday-Thursday for a total of 40 hours per week
Under the supervision of the team leader, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for operating a CNC sheet metal plasma cutting machine. He will be responsible for choosing computer programs. A great deal of autonomy will be required for the position and the candidate will work with minimal supervision.
- Load the plates using the overhead crane
- Choose the program according to the work instructions
- Align the plate for cutting
- Check the dimensions. (According to the worktable)
- Grind welds for welding
- Ensure normal machine maintenance, clean and lubricate as needed.
- Eliminate scrap
- Cares about own safety and that of others (health and safety)
- May be called upon to train new employees
- Contributes to the collective effort of the department and the company
- Participate in team meetings
- Sharing new ideas for improvement with your team
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE NEED?
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Level 5 High school, is a plus
- Capable of operating a “touch screen” computer),
- Read / write French, and English
- Know how to read a tape measure
- Plasma operator training (internal)
- Roller operator training (internal)
- Sense of initiative.
- Be observant and detail oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Evening shift premium 1$/h
- The energy of a growing company that plans major investments
- A very dynamic and diverse work environment
- Training to support the development of your skills
- Projects and challenges to match your aspirations
- Very competitive compensation and benefits (including an RRSP plan enhanced by the employer)
Powered by the commitment, expertise and dynamism of its highly specialized team, Pro-Par has been the only manufacturer of propane tanks in Quebec for over 40 years. Member of the Terravest group, PRO-PAR is also a recognized supplier of reconditioning and repair of tanks. Canadian leader in propane storage, the company has 3 separate production sites in Lennoxville totaling 80,230 sq. Ft.
Do you want to be a player in our growth? Send us your curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org